- 0 of 1 copy available at George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library||Y DINAN||34510011016936||Teen Area - Fiction||Checked out||07/12/2018|
- ISBN: 9781492630142 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1492630144 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 331 pages : 21 cm
- Publisher: Naperville, IL : Sourcebooks Fire, 
To his great surprise, uncool eleventh-grader Max Cobb is invited to join the Chaos Club, an exclusive group of students responsible for some of the biggest pranks at his high school.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Clubs > Fiction
Practical jokes > Fiction.
High schools > Fiction
Schools > Fiction