Everything, everything / Nicola Yoon ; illustrations by David Yoon.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library||Y YOON||34510010863528||Storage||Available||-|
|George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library||Y YOON||34510010869921||Storage||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780553496642 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0553496646 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781524769604 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780553496659 (glb)
- ISBN: 0553496654 (glb)
- Physical Description: 310 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
"The story of a teenage girl who's literally allergic to the outside world. When a new family moves in next door, she begins a complicated romance that challenges everything she's ever known. The narrative unfolds via vignettes, diary entries, texts, charts, lists, illustrations, and more"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject