- 1 of 1 copy available at George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library||Y REYNOLD||34510010862132||Teen Area - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442459502 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1442459506 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781442459519 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 1442459514 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 255 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 
Soon after his mother's death, Matt takes a job at a funeral home in his tough Brooklyn neighborhood and, while attending and assisting with funerals, begins to accept her death and his responsibilities as a man.