- 1 of 1 copy available at George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library||Y BUXBAUM||34510010870168||Teen Area - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780553535648 (trade hc)
- ISBN: 0553535641 (trade hc)
- ISBN: 9780553535655 (library binding)
- ISBN: 055353565X (library binding)
- ISBN: 9780399552939
329 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Delacorte Press, 
|Summary, etc.:||Sixteen-year old Jessie, still grieving over her mother's death, must move from Chicago to "The Valley," with a new stepfamily but no new friends until an anonymous fellow student emails and offers to help her navigate the school's treacherous social waters.|