- 0 of 1 copy available at George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library||Y BACIGAL SHIP BREAKER 3||34510010895462||Teen Area - Fiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9780316220835 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316220833 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 377 pages : 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2017.
|General Note:|| Companion to: Ship breaker and The Drowned Cities.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a future beset with rising seas, corporate government, and constant civil war, a bioengineered half-man/half-beast super-soldier who calls himself Tool breaks his conditioning to overcome his genetically enhanced sense of loyalty to the corporation that created him and seeks revenge against his old masters.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Genetic engineering > Fiction
Obedience > Fiction.
Soldiers > Fiction
Survival > Fiction
Young adult fiction