- 1 of 1 copy available at George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library||Y GAUGHEN||34510010901088||Teen Area - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781681191119 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781681191126 (ebook)
- Physical Description: 438 pages : map ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury, 2018.
|Summary, etc.:|| Having sacrificed her freedom to establish peace with a neighboring kingdom, Shalia discovers that she has the power to control earth the day she marries Calix, whose only motivation is to eliminate the Elementae.
Search for related items by subject
Four elements (Philosophy) > Fiction.
Ability > Fiction.