Freedom! / Frank Le Gall ; illustrated by Flore ... Read More
- 1 of 1 copy available at George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
- ISBN: 9780761378846 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0761378847 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780761385462 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0761385460 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 40 p. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Graphic Universe, 2012.
At four months of age, Miss Annie the kitten is ... Read More
- Baker & Taylor
At four months of age, Miss Annie the kitten is eager to leave her masters' house and find freedom in the outdoors, but she soon learns that there are important rules to be followed there, as well.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cats > Fiction.
Animals > Infancy > Fiction.
Mice > Fiction.
Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Animals > Infancy > Juvenile fiction.
Mice > Juvenile fiction.