Everything money / by Kathy Furgang ; with National Geographic Explorer Fred Hiebert.
- ISBN: 9781426310263 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1426310269 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781426310270 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1426310277 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 64 p. : col. ill, map ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, c2013.
- 1 of 1 copy available at George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library||J 332.4 FURGANG||34510010922274||CR - Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. 62) and index.
All you need to know about money can be found in the pages of this colorful, energetic, and accessible book. Kids will also learn about money around the world from a National Geographic expert, featured in "Explorer's Corners" throughout the book. Packed with fun facts and amazing photographs, this book gives kids an in-depth look at this facinating and important topic.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Money > History > Juvenile literature