Snoopy for president! / by Charles M. Schulz ; adapted by Maggie Testa ; illustrated by Scott Jeralds.
- ISBN: 9781481466486 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1481466488 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 24 unnumbered pages : illustrations (color) ; 21 cm
- Edition: Simon Spotlight paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Spotlight, 2016.
- 1 of 1 copy available at George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|George H. and Ella M. Rodgers Memorial Library||J P SCHULZ||34510010857363||CR - Picture Books||Available||-|
"Linus and Pigpen are running against each other for class president. But when they each take a campaign photo with Snoopy to make themselves look cool, Snoopy decides maybe he's cool enough to run for president on his own!"--Page  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Snoopy (Fictitious character)
Beagle (Dog breed) > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction
Elections > Juvenile fiction.
Presidents > Election > Juvenile fiction.
Picture books for children